After spending six years as the BRE’s BREEAM Quality Assurance Manager and Head of Technical Consultancy in their IAQ team, Hardip is a consummate expert in all things related to sustainable design strategy and indoor air quality.
Over a career that has spanned almost 30 years, Hardip has become one of the UK’s leading experts on BREEAM – he is a qualified BREEAM Assessor and a BREEAM Accredited Professional (AP). Since joining BAM he has worked with our customers to establish the most cost-effective and project relevant solutions to achieving their BREEAM and environmental targets at numerous sites, and he supports our tender teams with sustainable design strategy advice to satisfy the new, more demanding, BREEAM assessment. He has also provided BREEAM-related training to assessors and consultants, both at BRE and in commercial environments, undertaken research into BREEAM development and IAQ, and has published many peer-reviewed papers in this area.
Hardip’s memberships and major achievements:
- BREEAM-certified Assessor (most schemes)
- BREEAM Accredited Professional (AP)
- Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry (MRSC)
- Fellow of The Institute of Environmental Sciences (FIEnvSci)
- Fellow of the Royal Society for Promotion of Health (FRSPH)
- Incorporated member of the Chartered Institute of Building (ICIOB)
- Responsible for overseeing all new and existing projects at BAM in their achievement of the BREEAM 2011 and 2014 Outstanding targets