Andrea has worked as a BAM HR professional for more than ten years. Now Director of HR Operations, she is keen to ensure that the supportive, caring and flexible BAM culture which allows people to do their best at work is protected.
Andrea also oversees improvement strategies to ensure BAM is the employer of choice in the industry. Her genuine interest in people has been the backbone of her work to help empower BAM people to develop their potential, be it through continued professional development programmes, company benefits that support health and wellbeing or their involvement with local communities. She is particularly interested in supporting young people in communities and encouraging them into construction.
Andrea’s memberships and major achievements:
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD)
- Led three of BAM’s Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For accreditation, helping improve our ranking three entries running
- Involved in Inspiring the future programme to support and inspire young people into construction
- Leads BAM’s Health and Wellbeing strategy
- Involved in BAM’s ‘Making Safety Personal’ steering group